Hand Sanitising Gel
Zidac antibacterial hand sanitiser gel is a blend of ethanol, gelling agent and skin conditioner – this means your skin is cared for, while at the same time protected against harmful bacteria.
Made in the UK, our Hand Sanitiser contains 70% alcohol and comes in a 5-litre jerry can.
- 70% alcohol hand sanitiser gel 50ml
- Laboratory tested, kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- No water required, no sticky residue
- Tested to EN1276:2019 standard
- Tested to EN 1500:2013 standard
- Complete with aloe vera & moisturiser – kind to skin
Zidac alcohol hand gel is a hand disinfectant that protects to EN1276 against bacteria and viruses. Containing 70% alcohol, this sanitiser kills 99.9% of all bacteria. No water required and no need to wash your hands after use. The Zidac hand sanitizer contains quality hand-friendly moisturiser to protect against dry, cracked hands.
This 5-litre jerry can of antibacterial hand sanitiser can be distributed into smaller quantities throughout a large business or healthcare provider. We recommend Zidac Laboratories innovative, durable dispensing solutions: